Wednesday 26 November 2014

Canadian Life


I came to Canada in November 2013 with my family. When I came here the temperature was 0 degrees C and a few days later we had snow. I face seasonal changes here in winter.
I work at D1 Automotive Ltd as an Automotive Service Technician. Normally, I work weekdays but not weekends. My boss and other workers are good and very helpful.
In Cape Broyle we have a convenience store but it doesn't have lot of vegetable,fruits,etc,. So I go to town twice a month to buy foods and other items. Sometimes I visit my Sri Lankan friends.
The Canadian government provides very good health care services. So I receive some very good benefits here. I can get any information through the Internet. It is easy to do a lot of things. So I think everything is systematic here.
The Canadian people are very honest. Therefore, it is easy to deal with them. There are lots of differences between Sri Lanka and Canada but I like to live in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment